查看
[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
josepoh943@hide 发表于 2024-3-4 17:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It was great to see them adapting to the market by listening to the customer's voice rather than saying, "I'm the expert so I'll make a great product on my own." I hope that sincere companies like Dolobox will continue to grow rapidly ‘Now I can easily do repeat visit marketing with Channel Talk.’ Enblanc, Korea’s No. 1 wet tissue/marketing brand recognized by picky parent customers ! They say they attracted many customers thanks to word of mouth for their top quality, but they felt limited in attracting new customers as they increased their marketing budget. At that time, he saw the marketing function released by Channel Talk and applied for a recipe meeting. Enblanc’s concerns "I have been doing advertising for several years. As I gained experience, I realized that spending a lot of money does not make marketing more effective.

We need return marketing to make it more dense without increasing the external marketing budget we Cambodia Phone Number Data are currently executing. However, existing customers To send a text message, you have to download customer information individually into Excel, or send a message to all customers at once. I want to do return marketing only for specific customers. Since the purchase cycle is accurate, I want to send messages periodically. “You also have to capture new customers who have already spent money on marketing to bring them to your site.” “I want to efficiently acquire new customers and continuously manage existing customers.” 1.  specific customers. 2. Customer management according to the exact purchase cycle is necessary. 3. I want to encourage new customers brought in by spending marketing money to make purchases.  Marketing Settings Recipe 1. Send a one-time message to desired customers Q. I would like to share new product news with existing customers who have trust in Enblanc.

People who purchase Enblanc products are parents who are concerned about their children's safety. You also pay a lot of attention to using your budget wisely. Our main product is wet tissues, but we plan to introduce a variety of products for children, including diapers. A. Send a one-time message to existing customers so they don’t miss out on new information. Customers who have already used Enblanc will know its quality. I think it would be effective to inform existing customers of new news, such as new product launches. Example of text message sent as a one-time message How to set up: On Channel Talk's customer contact page, you can select only the customers you want and send them a one-time message right away Customer contact information example screen Send it to people who have not visited our site in the period since the launch of a new product (ex. 14 days) and who have at least one purchase history. Q2.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则