查看
[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
zahirkhan00 发表于 2022-8-17 19:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Their reasons for preferring StudioPress products differ. Seth's reasons are technical, and Katie's are practical. Let's hear from Seth and Katie about how their businesses are both thriving by using the Genesis Framework. And if you're ready to make the most of the Genesis Framework in your business, take a look at our first StudioPress Workshops class. Doors are open this week only! How did you get started on the Genesis Framework? Seth: I've been a long-time StudioPress user. I actually purchased the Pro -Plus theme package in November of 2009, so before Genesis was even around. Back then, I had just started client consulting and a little website design work for small business owners and bloggers, and was looking for the best deal I could find on well -made premium WordPress themes. It just so happened that StudioPress had

some pretty good-looking ones that would work with a little basic customization Whatsapp Number List for a few projects. I think it was fall of 2010 when we moved to Genesis. Over the years, we've used and customized several different Genesis child themes, including " Pretty in Pink,” “Balance,” and the current theme, which is a completely custom design that started out as the “Sample” child theme. Although I started using StudioPress and the Genesis Framework because of the beautiful designs offered, we've continued to use and recommend them over the years because of the incredibly high-quality coding standards, SEO friendliness, flexibility, and extendability — plus the incredible community that surrounds the Genesis Framework. Katie: I'm not a “techie,” so when Seth suggested moving over to Genesis I was pretty hesitant,as each site design change and upgrade always seemed to have little glitches and a new learning curve. I don't want to deal with technical issues — I just want to write! After using Genesis for the past four years,

I'm super grateful that Seth recommend the switch, as the speed, reliability, SEO improvement, and built-in options make it easy for me to focus on my content and not the technical stuff that I don't enjoy or understand. How did your switch to a mobile responsive site affect your business? Seth: We switched to a mobile responsive design several years ago, and our traffic definitely went up. However, it was when we upgraded to Genesis 2.0 and converted the theme we were using at the time (a customized version of the Balance theme) to take advantage of the HTML5 markup available in Genesis 2.0 that traffic really started to take off. It jumped up 30 percent within six weeks of converting to the HTML5 theme and Genesis 2

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
ErnastCaf 发表于 2023-8-8 05:02 | 显示全部楼层

You said it very well.!
college admissions essay writing service top essay writing service essay writing help
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则